- To promote international relations and development through policy dialogues and interaction within civil society.
- To provide a holistic perspective to public policies of mutual concern across the world by drawing on the enormous wealth of the civil society organizations,committed towards realizing a shared goal of social transformation.
- To promote equity between and among the developed and developing countries through well-conducted research.
- The CSIRD aims to be a leading research organization in the development oriented economic, social,cultural and other emerging spheres to promote international cooperation by connecting people across borders.
- Primary and secondary research through partnership with research institutions aiming at policy analysis and formulation.
- Awareness generation among different stakeholders through networking emphasizing on institutional capacity buildingand advocacy.
- Outreach to the trade and investment community at large through publications, workshops,seminars and conferences sharing knowledge and information.